Saturday, September 20, 2008

Subdivisions, Covenants, and Politics


It's amazing how in this election cycle, we see politics in literally everything. I am currently engaged in a heated battle with my Homeowner's Association over the removal of some Mitch Daniels for Governor signs from my yard. More specifically, I'm in a heated battle with the President of my Homeowner's Association over the issue. The rest of the board hasn't been involved yet, other than receiving her forwarded emails.

I will address the issue formally at the next Homeowner's meeting, which I believe is scheduled for next week. I have decided to make it my personal mission to get onto this board, force the prima donnas off of it, and start doing what's best for the community.

I'll expand more on the issue this evening. Stay tuned.....

Joe 

--


"Change is not a destination, just as hope is not a strategy." -- Rudy Giuliani

Posted by email from Average Joe American (posterous)

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store