Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Average Joe Radio Episode 49: Vote for Malcolm

New this week on

Malcolm Singleton at The Bitter End

Episode Forty-Nine: Vote For Malcolm

Free MP3 Download

Random Utterz,

Plus the music of Malcolm Singleton

  • I Blame You
  • Counting On You
  • This Feeling
  • Be There
  • Wishing Away
  • Wanted You To Know
  • I Wanna Be On The Radio
  • I'm Over You
  • I Want You So Bad
  • Someone Else
Malcolm will be performing at The Bitter End in New York City on November 29, 2007, at 8pm. Click here for directions.




Catch Episode 50 of Average Joe Radio, featuring Brett Mikels, the weekend of November 18, 2007, while the show goes bi-weekly to allow me the time to participate in National Novel Writing Month.

Artist Hotline: (317) 644-6154
Feedback Line: (206) 600-4JOE
Email Feedback: joe@averagejoeamerican.us


No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store