Monday, November 13, 2006

Geoff Smith and the Tonewheels

My three-year-old son is such a little rocker. Last night I was playing some Podsafe Music on my computer. Among other independent artists, I was playing Geoff Smith, and my son was dancing around the room bopping right along with the music.

Tonight, as I was sitting in the living room giving my daughter her last bottle of the night, my son was in his bedroom with my wife getting his pajamas on. I could hear him singing, but I couldn't hear what he was singing, until he came into the living room singing a line from the Geoff Smith song I had been playing the night before, Not On The Radio:
Made this not for the radio
Made this not for the radio
Made this not for the radio
Of course, he was repeating the same line over and over, but he was singing it to the correct tune, and I was pretty impressed that he remembered that much of the song after hearing it only once. It just goes to show that good music has an impact on everyone.

You can visit Geoff Smith on the web and hear his music, support his work by buying a CD, or, if you prefer, just download your favorite track.

Give him a listen. Maybe you'll enjoy him as much as my son did.

Joe
Comment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe
That was a great comment. It made me smile.
I love that your son was jamming while getting his jammies on. That is just like my daughter.
Thank you so much for digging my tunes and getting my CD. I hope you like it.
I'll keep you posted on anything new that I have coming up.
Talk to you soon.
-Geoff

Average Joe's Review Store