Sunday, November 12, 2006

Support Your Local Blogger

Christmas is almost upon us, and it's time to start shopping for gifts. Every time I go into a store I think, "I'm going to do all of my Christmas shopping online this year." I did that one year, and it was so much less stressful.

Well, pardon me for asking, but if you enjoy the blog, and you do find yourself doing some shopping online this year, there are a couple of ways that you can help to support your local blogger.

If you're shopping on Amazon, use my Amazon search box in the sidebar to find what you're looking for. Your search will take you to Amazon's search results, and Amazon makes a donation to support Average Joe American.


If you're searching online for the best place to buy something, use the Custom Google Search above my posts. It will provide you with a real Google search results page (though it will have the Average Joe logo at the top), and if you click any of the sponsored links, Google will make a donation to support Average Joe American.
Also, if any of the items in the Google ads directly below the search box should interest you, give 'em a click. Again, Google will make a donation to support Average Joe American.

None of these methods will increase your cost one cent, and none of them will provide me with any information about you or about your purchase. It's just a nice little way of supporting your local blogger while doing something you would do anyway.

Thanks for your support and your continued patronage.

Joe
Comment

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store