Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unexpected Silence

It has been a bit quiet around here lately. I mean, I haven't put out a podcast since my 9/11 episode. There are several factors:
  • Work has been very demanding, and my schedule has been so out of line with the norm that I'm not home as often as usual in the evenings to prepare a show.
  • The intensity of the Presidential campaign has required more time to follow the stories and share my thoughts.
  • I am in the process of reading an upcoming release from a new author for the purpose of writing a review (watch for the book -- and the review -- before the first of the year).
  • I've been busy during much of my free time remodeling the kids' bathroom, which takes what little available time I would have for podcasting.
Have no fear, the show will return soon, bigger, badder, and better than ever.

Your comments?

Joe


No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store