Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vaction: Day 8 (The Final Day)

This, my last day of vacation consisted of just hanging around the house, relaxing, and preparing to go back to work tomorrow. I spent some time outside playing basketball with my son, and watching my kids run through the sprinkler, and playing on the trampoline with my kids.

Then I spent a few hours tonight watching some amazing speeches given at the Republican National Convention. America's Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, relentlessly pounded away at Barack Obama, citing fact after fact about both candidates, painting a picture that anyone should be able to see clearly that the only choice for our next President is John McCain. Governor Palin delivered a very effective speech that had the crowd on their feet, proving that she is not only ready for the VP seat, but also ready to assume the lead role if necessary. Governor Palin's speech has been called a much better speech than that of her counterpart, Joe Biden.

Tomorrow evening, Senator McCain will make his official acceptance of the Republican nomination for candidacy for the President of the United States.

Your comments?

Joe


No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store