Monday, August 18, 2008

Watching the Saddleback Forums


If you haven't heard, Senators McCain and Obama participated in a unique forum at Saddleback Church. Pastor Rick Warren asked each candidate the same questions over a period of one hour. Obama won a coin toss and went first, while McCain waited off-stage where he could not hear the questions or Obama's answers.

As I type this, I'm watching the forums on CNN.com. I was hoping to post the video to my site, but the embed code that CNN provides points to a dead URL. In fact, at one point while I watching the video, it became unavailable, and I was at first concerned that CNN might have pulled it from their site. It wouldn't surprise me, with the way main stream media likes to manipulate the spin around these events.

I won't post my own analysis here of the forum, because the liberals will only accuse me of spinning it in favor of Senator McCain. That's what they do. That's how they hope to win.

I encourage you to view the videos for yourself. The candidates give it all the spin it needs.

Joe

Posted by email from Average Joe American (posterous)

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store