Saturday, August 2, 2008

The New Toshiba Computer

This morning, Toshiba finally lived up to what I believe is their obligation of honoring the warranty on the lemon Toshiba notebook computer I have been struggling with for the past eighteen months. At approximately 9:00 this morning, FedEx pulled up to the front door with a package from Toshiba, containing a brand new Toshiba Satellite A205-S5878 notebook computer. At the same time, he picked up the old A135-S2276 to be returned to Toshiba.

The new computer boasts more RAM, a bigger hard drive, a faster processor, Windows Vista Home Premium, a Web Cam, and more. Most importantly, it includes a full one year manufacturer's warranty.

I've been fighting for the replacement of this computer for seven months. I will, of course, continue to use the new Sony Vaio I bought in May when the computer was repaired for the final time, and have given the new Toshiba to my wife.

Your comments?

Joe


No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store