Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oversleeping

Had an unanticipated episode of oversleeping this morning. I hate it when that happens. The alarm went off at 6am, and I hit snooze three times (my alarm clock has a one-minute snooze), then turned the alarm clock off at 6:03, with every intention of getting out of bed. Next thing I knew, it was 6:48.

Out of bed, rushing into the shower, and skipping lunch, I headed off to work through the ice and slush from an overnight snow. It took me twice as long as normal to get to work, of course -- isn't that always the case when you get a late start in the morning? So I didn't have a chance to publish my devotional this morning. But the SOAP will be back to normal beginning tomorrow morning. Please be patient with me.

Send feedback to Joe by email, or by calling 206-600-4JOE.

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store