Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Joe's O's = Cholesterol Magic

With all of the hype surrounding cholesterol, and the fact that I'm just not getting any younger (I'll be 40 this year), I've decided that it's time to start doing a little something about my health. I've already done the following:

1. Cut out most soft drinks, with the exception of Coke Zero;
2. Pretty much eliminated fast foods;
3. Cut out almost all in-between meal snacks;
4. I eat an apple every day.

So far, so good, right? But there's more I need to do. We've all seen the commercials about Cheerios having the ability to reduce a person's cholesterol level. Well, I've decided to take the Cheerios six week challenge. You've probably seen the commercials. But, being the ever frugal grocery shopper that my wife is, she found me a bargain brand of Cheerios.

Introducing Joe's O's. That's right, named after me, the Average Joe American. It's perfectly fitting, don't you think? Joe's O's to get Joe's cholesterol down. I love it! Luckily for me, it's the oats, not any special Cheerios ingredient, that works the magic on cholesterol.

Oh, and I've promised myself that as soon as the temperature in the morning tops 45 on a regular basis, I'm going to start running before work. I haven't done any regularly scheduled running since leaving the Army fourteen years ago. This could be interesting!

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store