Thursday, January 24, 2008

Throwing My Support To Rudy

Since Fred Thompson announced his withdrawal from the race for the Republican Presidential nomination, I have been giving some serious consideration to whom I should cast my support behind going forward. I'm going out on a limb here and announcing my support for someone who is currently not the top contender for the nomination. Why? Because I feel that, of those currently in the race, he is the best overallcandidate for the office of President of the United States. I don't agree with his stance on every issue, but am convinced that he is the most solid candidate to take us into the next four years. He has long been my second choice, behind Fred Thompson.

After much consideration, and because I feel that whether he is the most likely to beat the eventual Democrat nominee or not, he is clearly the best current candidate for President, I have decided that with Fred Thompson out of the race, I must support Rudy Giuliani for the Republican nomination for President.

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store