Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Daily Gripe #31 - Broken PDA

Talk about a gripe, this is the biggest gripe yet!

I've been having some difficutly getting my Palm Zire 72 to charge. I use it for everything, including making most of the posts here. Today, the center pin of the charging jack broke off, with the battery almost fully discharged. I can't recharge the battery, and I can't use it for anything because there's virtually no charge to the battery now.

I've looked online at several websites for replacement charging jacks, and it looks like I might have to buy a complete new motherboard. That's not as bad as it might sound, because a PDA motherboard is much less expensive than a computer motherboard, but it's bad enough.

For now, until I get some replies from some of the sites I contacted, I guess I'm PDA-less, and that really gripes me!

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store