Thursday, August 31, 2006

Coming Soon: Remembering 9/11

Every generation has it's Day of Infamy. For my grandparents, it was Pearl Harbor. For my parents, the JFK assassination. For my generation, 9/11.

The fifth anniversary of that fateful day is just around the corner. Join me beginning the morning of 9/11 in a reminiscent look back on my thoughts as the tragic events of that day unfolded. I was on vacation and found myself glued in shock to the television day after day.

Do you remember where you were? Would you like to share your thoughts and memories of this dark day in American history? Email me your story. All submissions, if accepted, will be posted anonymously unless otherwise requested.

Let's remember the victims and heroes of 9/11 with honor and respect.

Joe

Average Joe's Review Store