Friday, March 7, 2008

The Right Choice

Now that Senator John McCain has clinched the Republican Presidential nomination, I guess it's time to stand in unity as a Republican and support Senator McCain.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think it's right to just vote the party line. In fact, every time I step into the polls and see that the first thing on the top of an Indiana ballot is the option to vote "All Republican" or "All Democrat" without even knowing who is running for what, it makes me sick. It shouldn't be so easy to vote for the wrong candidate. I mean, if you're going to just throw your vote away, you should have to work for that, right?

But looking at the fact that the race in November is going to be between Republican John McCain and either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama for the Democrats, and probably Ralph Nader for some unknown reason on the Green Party ticket, then it's time for me to choose which candidate I will vote for in November. Time to decided what is best for the country. I'm gonna give it a moment of thought, and while I do, why don't you have a look at this.



Okay, I think that's long enough. And I hope you got something of value from that little piece. There have been some strong leaders in the history of the world. Strong leaders who were in the right place at the right time, and the world owes it's very survival to the efforts of those strong leaders. Recent events have shown us that those difficult times can pop up at any time, on any day, in any part of the world, no matter who is sitting in the Oval Office. The questions isn't what could happen during the next four years. The question is, who is best equipped to deal with the worst case scenario?

Of the three current candidates, plus Ralph Nader, there is only one person who has the experience, the proven leadership abilities, and the understanding of the perils of combat to know when it is necessary to fight and when a fight can be safely avoided.

Click For More InfoTherefore, as much as he was never my first choice for the job, he is now clearly the only choice. Because I want my children to grow up in a free America and to have a chance to hold my grandchildren.

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store