Monday, March 3, 2008

Give Jericho a Chance

Episode 4 of the second season of Jericho runs Tuesday night at 10 PM Eastern and Pacific.

I'll admit, the first episode of this season was just a bit disappointing. Season one ended with quite a cliffhanger, and I had some pretty high expectations of how they would resolve that cliffhanger in the new episode. After the first episode, I felt that they didn't do it justice.

But as each new episode has progressed this season, the story just gets better and better. By Friday each week, the anticipation for me has already built to a fever pitch. I just can't wait for the next episode to roll. My wife, who introduced me to the show, doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as I am. I think that, for her, it's a bit deeper and more involved than the first season was, and she doesn't want to have to think about what she's watching too much to enjoy it.

I encourage you to give Jericho a shot. With only seven episodes committed for the second season, I'm asking you, please give Jericho a shot this week. And catch up on all of the past episodes -- including the entire first season -- at jerichorises.com. You, too, may just end up being hooked.

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store