Sunday, January 7, 2007

Don't Give Up On Me Yet

I guess there hasn't been much original commentary here lately. Not since before Christmas, if I'm completely honest about it. During the holidays, things got so hectic between work and spending time with the family that I didn't give the site that much attention. Even though I started a new related site/podcast called Average Joe Radio, most of the content that has been posted here has been Election news and news of the execution of Saddam Hussein, and none of that original.

How do I know this? Because this morning I received the first unsubscribe notification for a reader who subscribed to email delivery of the site. I have to admit, I took it just a little personal.

So, I'm going to get back in gear and try to bring you more and more commentary and original content. More of what you're used to. More of what brought you here in the first place.

If there's something specific you'd like to see or suggest, let me know. Click the link below to email me.

Thanks!

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store