Monday, November 24, 2008

The Joe Show 90 - #NaNoWriMo Mix 4

Average Joe Radio
presents



The Joe Show
featuring
Average Joe American


Episode Ninety: NaNoWriMo Mix 4

Free MP3 Download

Word count verification for National Novel Writing Month 2008 begins tomorrow. Are you ready yet? My NaNoWriMo project this year is ready, at just over 50,000 words. The novel is done, and I'm quite happy with it. Of course, after taking the month of Decmeber to clear my mind, I'll begin editing my rough draft into something a bit more presentable, then possibly looking at self-publishing and print-on-demand options.

You can check the novel out now by requesting access permission, then pointing your browser to NaNoWriMo Joe.

In the meantime, if you aren't done with your novel yet, here is the fourth and final installment of some great instrumental music that is perfect to write by.

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store