Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

President Bush with TurkeyOnce again, we have reached my favorite holiday of the year: Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year, my family will be spending Thanksgiving with ... my family. That is to day, I and my wife and children will be spending Thanksgiving with my siblings, etc., rather than with my wife's parents and brother. The last time I spent Thanksgiving with my family was my mother's last Thanksgiving before she went home to be with the Lord.

I'm thankful for:
  • the fact that I will one day see my mother and grandmother again when I go home to be with the Lord

  • that I have a wonderful family to spend the holiday with

  • that I live in a country where I have the freedom and a reason to celebrate the holiday


Here's a great tune to remember what Thanksgiving is really all about, courtesy of the Aaron Pelsue Band.


Direct video link.

Your comments?

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store