Sunday, May 6, 2007

President Bush's Weekly Radio Address - UPDATED

20070505.a.mp3
(audio/mpeg Object)



SORRY, I PUT THE WRONG LINK IN THE ORIGINAL POST.

In his weekly radio address President Bush said, "Earlier this week, I vetoed the bill Congress sent me because it set a fixed date to begin to pull out of Iraq, imposed unworkable conditions on our military commanders, and included billions of dollars in spending unrelated to the war. And on Wednesday, the House voted to sustain my veto by a wide margin. ... I call on Congress to work with my Administration and quickly craft a responsible war spending bill. We must provide our men and women in uniform with the resources and support they deserve. I'm confident that leaders of goodwill can deliver this important result."
Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store