Sunday, June 27, 2010

Vacation Day Three

My vacation is now one-third over, and surprisingly I have not
received even one phone call from work yet. How nice.

Today was a bit less eventful. My boy and I smoothed out the dirt we
moved yesterday to fill in some uneven spots in the yard. Then we
brought in the new refrigerator and moved the old one out to the
garage. Though the old fridge had an icemaker in it we never hooked it
up after moving to Indy. Tonight I got to enjoy an icy glass of Coke
Zero.

The rest of the day was spent setting up the kids monstrous trampoline
in the back yard. I took it down two years ago when someone tried to
steal it by hauling it out of the yard with a belt. That was so long
ago my daughter doesn't even remember jumping it. They didn't get to
try it out before the rain hit, but there's always tomorrow....

When we'll also be going to see "Toy Story 3" in 3-D, and hopefully
just enjoying a little R&R for the day.
--------
This is a Mobile Post

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store