Saturday, June 27, 2009

Great Sale Items on Craigslist - UPDATED

For Sale
UPDATE:

I have removed my Craigslist postings (mentioned below). The first day after posting, I received 25 SPAM emails offering to help me sell my merchandise. Come on, really?

If you're interested in any of the below, email me.

I've got some great items for sale right now on Craigslist (check out the links at the top of the sidebar to the right.

Garmin iQueGreat things for sale, like a Garmin iQue 3600 GPS w/PDA. This one is a hard one to part with, but some things just have to be parted with.

Also, I have several great books (see the reviews on my site). Discounts are available for multiple purchases, and even though these items are all offered on Craigslist, just email me to arrange for shipping at a nominal cost. Click the pics below for details.

The Circle TrilogyShowdown, House, and SkinSaint and Sinner

The Lost Books of HistoryLunatic and ElyonObsessed and KissAdam and Boneman's Daughters

Plus, the first two people to purchase books will receive two autographed books for FREE!24 Hours With Spencer Field & Comes A Horseman


Your comments?

Joe

Maddy's Cancer Battle







No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store