Saturday, December 3, 2005

Reader Comments

Interesting Reader Comments

An anonymous reader has posted some very interesting comments to my recent update on Walgreens Christmas advertising. Excerpt: "So, who cares exactly how Walgreen's takes your money. It has nothing to do with your religion. And your religion has nothing to do with me and millions, even billions of other people. How bout that?!

Bet you don't publish this. But the Lady smiles on you anyway."


What I find most interesting about this reader's comments is that he felt so strongly about his (or her) position that he chose to post his comments anonymously. I find that to be a very courageous thing to do. NOT!!!

I invite you, anonymous reader, to email me directly, so that I might identify you to the rest of my readers.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store