Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's Not as Bad as You Think

I was reading a news article yesterday from MSNBC. The article ran down a list of the many issues affecting our nation and the world today:

Hurricane Rita
Hurricane Katrina
The Iraq War
Judge John Roberts for Chief Justice
Sandra Day O'Connor's Unnamed Successor
Social Security Reform
The High Cost of Oil
Protesters Marching on Washington
North Korea and Nuclear Power
Iran and Nuclear Power
Israel and Palestine

As I was reading, it struck me that some of my problems may not be so big after all:

Driving 4 hours a day to Work and back
Stress at work
Paying the bills
The price of gas
Having a two-year old son
Having a pregnant wife

The list could go on and on, but somehow it just pales in comparison to the many worries of President Bush, and I'm sure there are several more the American public doesn't know about.

See, it isn't as bad as you think.

Joe


--------------------
Sent from my Palm Zire 72.

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store