Monday, September 5, 2005

Average Joe Blogs is Moving

For the past six months I have maintained my Blog on my ISP-provided webspace at Verizon. I have throughout that time been very disappointed with the connection speed of Verizon DSL. It has literally been slower than dial-up on several occasions. My wife has convinced me to switch to Road Runner by Time Warner. We will (for less than the price of Verizon DSL plus Verizon local and long distance phone service) receive Road Runner High Speed at ten times faster than DSL, unlimited local and long distance with the same phone number, plus basic cable service. The catch: limited webspace for hosting my Blog. I will therefore be using my Blogspot address to post my full Blog rather than just a Welcome page, and I will only have the current Podcast posted, rather than continuous archives.

We'll be making the call to switch providers on Tuesday, and I'll be relocating Blog posts in the meantime.

If you haven't already done so, update your bookmarks to http://averagejoeblogs.blogspot.com. My email address remains averagejoe.blogs@gmail.com.

Don't go away, because there's more to come.

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store