Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Song of the Day

Song of the Day



from
Average Joe Radio






"Born In America" from Neil Brian Goldberg

Words from the Artist:
You might like to know, that song was written in the late 70's after I had traveled much, having had a very rough time, and not finding the 'Spirit of freedom and America' anywhere else in the world, and remembering that my beloved grandmother had told me how she had fled Russia after her brother was killed on the street by a mob only because he was a Jew, and how America took her in.When I finally reached the gates of America and the US customs agent said "Welcome home" I had to restrain myself from embarrassing my wife by getting down on my knees to kiss the ground of America.


Feedback Line: (206) 600-4JOE


All music, commentary, and download hosting provided by:
IODA PromoNet
Magnatune.com - We Are Not EvilSUBSCRIBESubscribe in iTunes

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store