Monday, November 23, 2009

Luck -v- The Grace of God

The Love of My LifeThere are some things in life that we only get one chance at. Some call it fate, some call it luck, I call it the Grace of God. Seven years ago today, I became the luckiest man alive when the woman pictured here became my wife. We've had some great times together, and our share of bumps together, but one thing is certain: I love her with every fiber of my being, and even though I may not be the best at showing it sometimes, I still count myself the luckiest man in the world.


Here are some other people who got lucky in their own way. Somehow, I still don't envy them. Compared to the grace that God showed me seven years ago (and every day since), these guys just experienced blind luck.


Direct video link.

Your comments?

Joe









No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store