Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Boy's First Day At Work (With Daddy)

My Boy Approving PayrollToday was a rare working Sunday for me. In my job, I have been quite lucky not to have to work most Sundays. It seems that might change soon, and today was the first of what will hopefully not be too many working Sundays.

In order to still attend church with my family, when I do have to work on Sundays, I'll go into work after church and work for the second half of the day. Today, because it was only a half day, I decided to take my son to work with me. It was one of the best things I've done!

My Boy In His Safety GlassesWe spent five hours at work today, helping customers, helping my Employees -- my son actually worked harder than most of my employees (true, I swear). He approved payroll, pulled merchandise for customers, helped to bring in merchandise from the sidewalk sale, even helped me to close down the store and lock up at the end of the day.

He did all of this with only one short five minute break, and with no complaining, no whining, and more energy and enthusiasm than anyone I have ever paid to do the job. I'm very proud of my son for his behavior today. He actually made working on a Sunday fun for me.

More pictures of my boy on his first day at work...

My Boy On BreakMy Boy Bringing In Merchandise



Your comments?

Joe










No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store