Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nothing Wrong?!?

It seems that the Doctor thinks there's no damage. After x-rays of both his knee and hip, my son has been sent home with nothing. The Doctor says maybe he got an infection of some sort in his hip, and it's giving him some discomfort.

This is the same Doctor that sent my son away with a blank diagnosis last time we rushed in to see him. Both times, he suggested we treat him with ibuprofin. Last time, we ended up going to the Emergency Room a few days later. If that happens this time, I won't be a happy camper, and that can be ugly.

It wasn't my sons usual Doctor, but one of his associates who had a cancellation in his schedule. Next time I think if we can't see his regular Doctor we'll go straight to the ER.

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store