Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Vacation Is Over

And so a fifteen-day vacation comes to a much-dreaded end. It's back to work tomorrow -- to the daily grind, the long commute, the same old dull routine.

I've greatly enjoyed this time off with my family. My son and I spent the majority of the time together and cemented our bond even stronger. If you can believe it, we've become the best of friends.

I have a beautiful new baby girl now, making my family complete. She was given a clean bill of health today, and she's doing great.

My wife has recovered quite well from the C-section so far, and is almost as active as ever.

It was a wonderful vacation, though even fifteen days wasn't long enough. I don't look forward to the drive to work again tomorrow.

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store