Wednesday, May 3, 2006

It's Showtime!

My wife and I are about to head out the door to take our son to a sitter and then head to the hospital. My wife has a C-Section scheduled at noon today, which means our little baby girl (if the ultrasounds were as clear as they seemed) will be in our arms in just a few short hours.

My wife has said several times during this pregnancy that I just don't seem very excited. Last night she even suggested that I might not be as excited this time because it's a girl. Why don't women understand that men just don't display their emotions (including excitement) like women do. I've never been one to wear my heart on my sleeve.

I'm very excited, and I'm sure that excitement will become more and more evident with every tick of the second hand over the next few hours.

Stay tuned: I'll post some pictures tonight. And please, keep my two ladies in your prayers.

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store