Thursday, April 10, 2008

Underdog On DVD

My son and I went on a cupcake run today. Yep, I had a craving, and we headed out to the store to get some cupcakes, or a cake, or something to satisfy the crave. What we found were potato chips, cookies, and the movie Underdog out on DVD.

When I was a boy, one of my favorite cartoons was Underdog. When the movie was out in the theaters, my wife and I took my son to see it. I loved it, and so did he. As we walked out of the theater after the movie, my son said he wanted to see it again. So I told him then that we would buy the movie when it came out on DVD. And today we did just that.

We came home, popped popcorn, opened the chips, broke into the cookies, and enjoyed some good, wholesome family entertainment. It really is a great movie for all ages!

Joe

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store