Friday, August 27, 2010

Stacation!

Seven long days of relaxing and enjoying time with my family (and
celebrating my son's 7th birthday)! It has been a long, hectic
month-and-a-half since last posting here after returning from travel
to Philadelphia. I'll be heading back there again soon.

In the meantime, work has been quite successful as we have the highest
sales increase in the Division and the highest Customer Satisfaction
score. My Cincinnati Reds have been DOMINANT and currently hold a
4-game lead in the National League Central Division as they march on
toward a pennant and (hopefully) beyond. It's been a good summer
(except for some major heat at times and lots of time spent at work).

After a short business-related errand I have to run this afternoon, I
hope to essentially forget about work for the next six days.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store