Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Dream List

My wife recently made a Christmas Wish Dream List -- a list of what she would want most for Christmas if she could have anything. I'm not one who is wanting of much, but she challenged me to come up with my own Dream List. She said it would be fun. So, here it is:

2010 CHEVROLET CAMARO
Chevy Camaro

First on my list would be a brand new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro. I don't often find new cars that I like, but come on, how can anyone not like this Camaro?

Pictured here is a Camaro Convertible concept car, but I have to admit that the 2010 Camaro Coupe is a sweet ride. Either one would do.

GOOGLE ANDROID PHONE
Google Phone

If I was in the market right now for a new cell phone, I can think of none other that I would want more than the new Google Phone.

Now I'm not just a Google fan-boy (though it could probably be argued that I am), but I think this has got to be the greatest design in cell phone technology in years -- dwarfing even the iPhone.


DEAN KOONTZ'S FRANKENSTEIN BOOK 3
Dean Koontz Frankenstein

If you haven't heard, author Dean Koontz has penned an incredible adaptation of Mary Shelley's classic horror tale, Frankenstein, and while book 3 of the trilogy is reportedly available in Europe, it is not available yet in the U.S.

I am among many fans not only of Dean Koontz, but of the
Frankenstein tale that eagerly awaits the release of this much anticipated volume in the U.S.


FAMILY VACATION TO AUSTRIA
Austria

Most of all, I think, I would love to take my family on a vacation to Austria.

During my time in Europe while in the military, Austria is a country that I wish I would have found some time to visit extensively. The home of
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, it can almost be said that Austria is the home of classical music (in my opinion, Beethoven was great, but Mozart was king).

The country is full of culture and history -- one of the most beautiful places in the world.

So has making this Dream List been fun, like my wife said it would be? Sure, a little, but most fun of all is thinking of all of the fun I could have with the wonderful gifts.

No comments:

Average Joe's Review Store